Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sky Diving!

Last weekend I went skydiving! It was the one of the most frightening and amazing things I have ever done. We jumped from 14,000 feet over Byron Bay, which is the highest jump in all of Australia. It was so much fun, unlike anything I have ever felt in my life. I was really scared but I am so glad I did it, I want to do it again and again. The first few seconds are the scariest ever, but the feeling of being in free fall is unbelievable. Once the parachute was up I was able to relax a little and enjoy the beautiful scenery and the amazing feeling. Words really cannot describe it, so here are some pictures...
Thanks everyone for following my blog! Feel free to leave comments and messages so I can feel like it's more than just my mom and sister reading :)
Next week is Mid-Semester Break so on Thursday I will be traveling to Fraser Island and then to the Whitsunday Islands. Should be two amazing trips, I can't wait!

7 comments:

  1. Nice Pics Can't wait to hear about Fraser Island.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Sophie reads your Blog, who else does????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you didn't die.
    And also I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!
    And don't worry Mol we will go together someday, I can't wait to go again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janieeeee

    Just wanted to tell you I read your blog...but lets be honest...I would read your blog. Your trip looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read your blog jane! By the way I LOVED your post card, I am so glad you are having a good time...we sure miss you though :)

    Ps. I am up for a cousin sky diving trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for reading Annie! Hope all is well with you, we will have to catch up on both of our adventures this summer!

    You too Jen! Glad you liked the post card and we will do a cousin sky diving trip for sure! I can just picture you screaming and freaking out the whole way up haha

    ReplyDelete